Yard Bull LoPRO LPG
XL Lifts is proud to carry the large capacity, LPG Yard Bull LoPRO by Wiggins Lift. With capacity from 30,000 to 60,000 lbs., the Yard Bull LoPro LPG is designed and manufactured for each customer’s unique environment and needs. Built to last with innovative features such as auto-lube and a unique oil purification system, the Wiggin’s Yard Bull LoPRO LPG will keep your lift running while extending the life of the equipment.
- Handling: With the lowest center of gravity and the highest tip factor in the industry, Wiggins has set the standard for safety and handling.
- Operator Comfort: A dramatically lower operator console and an AirRide seat significantly improves operator convenience and comfort.
- Easy Service Access: The innovative tilt-cab design of the operator console and engine compartment allows easy access at eye level to the entire power train when servicing is needed.
- Enhanced Visibility: With the lowest counter-weight in the industry, rear visibility is dramatically improved, increasing customer and employee safety while protecting other property from damage.
- Wiggins Information Center: The new state of the art IQAN™ System with its adjustable monitor keeps the operator informed about engine performance and status.
- Auto-Lube: Minimizes downtime by automatically lubricating key components—mast and carriage bearings, tilt cylinders, steer axles—to ensure smooth operation while saving money.
- Corrosion Protection: We know your work environment can be tough on equipment. That’s why the Yard Bull LoPRO is built using the latest materials to keep your lift running while extending the life of the equipment, including a stainless steel-coated steer column and critical-area components, as well as zinc-based coatings to prevent rust and corrosion on the mast and chassis.
- Oil Purification System: Reduces costly and time-consuming oil changes. With proper maintenance, the Yard Bull LoPR0 can operate as long as one year without having to change the oil. This feature extends component life by thousands of hours.